ADSM-L

AW: AW: Management Class DEFAULT

2000-02-09 10:36:54
Subject: AW: AW: Management Class DEFAULT
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:36:54 +0100
I read the message

ANR4391I Expiration processing node SMS, filespace \\sms\c$, domain
STANDARD,
         and management class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type files.

ANR4391I Expiration processing node SMS, filespace \\sms\c$, domain
STANDARD,
         and management class STANDARD - for BACKUP type files.

that ADSM does expiration processing for two management classes (STANDARD
and
DEFAULT) for the same file space.
I'm a bit nervous because ADSM does not show the message for management
class
DEFAULT for every node/filespace. I get 209 messages for management class
STANDARD
but only 85 for DEFAULT.

Thomas