ADSM-L

Re: Batch Processing

2000-02-08 13:06:08
Subject: Re: Batch Processing
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:06:08 -0800
Put the net stop command in one batch file i.e.. ADSMSTOP.CMD,
put the net start command in another batch file i.e.. ADSMSTRT.CMD
in the DSM.OPT file, place the following lines.

PRESCHEDULECMD  "C:\WIN32APP\IBM\ADSM\BACLIENT\ADSMSTOP.CMD"
POSTSCHEDULECMD "C:\WIN32APP\IBM\ADSM\BACLIENT\ADSMSTRT.CMD"

On Tuesday, February 08, 2000 7:49 AM, Orin Rehorst [SMTP:rehorst AT POHA DOT
COM]