ADSM-L

Re: ADSM init problem !!!

2000-02-08 10:30:02
Subject: Re: ADSM init problem !!!
From: "Long, Matt" <Matt.Long AT MARRIOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:30:02 -0500
Bernie,

        Thanks for the input.  I have checked all of those options and I
believe they are set right unless the main control board has gone sour and
its outputing the wrong information.  The CSE showed me all the options
physically so I know they are right.  I have some trace information and
would like to send it to you for review.  It seems this is ADSM related
though in that we can communicate to the ATL through testing commands with
no problems.  Its just when we use the ADSM application that the library
struggles.  Thanks

Matt