ADSM-L

missing directories

2000-02-04 12:06:43
Subject: missing directories
From: Thomas R Rhodes/TRR/LMITCO/INEEL/US <TRR AT INEL DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:06:43 -0700
Hi have any of you seen this.
I have backed up a HPUX 11 system with client 3.1.06 and then lost a disk
when system was rebuilt I put client 3.7 for HPUX on to do restores.

The problem is that when I tried to restore the home directory some of the
sub directories do not show up when you expand the home directory.

Example  The ora8i directory does not show  when you expand the home
directory ( even with inactive files ) but if you go in and list all files
backed up from 01/01/00 to 01/25/00 then it will show files in the ora8i
directory being backed up.   Can this be a y2k problem or what
PS I reinstall adsm client 3.1.07 and did not change anythinf.
Any help will be appreciated.