ADSM-L

NT client trace flags

2000-02-04 11:03:36
Subject: NT client trace flags
From: ALLEN BARTH <abarth AT KEMPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:03:36 -0600
Hello all,

I recently defined a new mgmt class and an cloptset (with override) for an NT
client.  After having activated the policy set, associating the cloptset with
the node and cycling the scheduler on the NT machine, the results were not as I
expected.  IE files did not get bound to the new management class.  The client
is 3.1.0.7.  When I added the following lines to dsm.opt, I got an ANR0484W
session terminated - protocol violation detected, which ended up killing the
scheduler service.

tracemax 0
tracefile c:\junk\adsmtrc.txt
traceflags allproc

Does anyone know what flags I need to display the merged options in effect
(those from dsm.opt and the cloptset) which are used uring the incremental?

Thanks,
Al Barth
Scudder Kemper Investments