ADSM-L

Re: Offsite Storage

2000-02-04 11:47:15
Subject: Re: Offsite Storage
From: Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:47:15 -0600
We have a relatively small system also, and we have copy pools which go
offsite.  We reclaim these tapes on a daily bases, and use the location to
keep track of what goes offsite, what stays offsite and what needs to come
back.  The hardest thing to manage is the database backup, but we use a flat
file to keep track of those.

Ray Baughman
National Machinery Co.
Phone:   419-443-2257
Fax:     419-443-2376
Email:   rbaughman AT nationalmachinery DOT com