ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:33:42

Besides the dsm.sys File you find a definition of the ADSM server in the
backint profile initSID.utl .
This file normaly resides in X:\orant\database (NT) or /oracle/SID/dbs
(Unix) in this file you find an entry like the following one:

SERVER          BE0026
    SESSIONS            1
    PASSWORDREQUIRED    YES
    ADSMNODE        C80
    BRBACKUPMGTCLASS    SAP_MGT
    BRARCHIVEMGTCLASS   SAP_MGT

Now you should ensure that the Name (or IP-Adress) you specify here
corresponds with the ADSM Server name that you use in the dsm-File.
For NT it is important that the Server name corresponds with the name of
the options-File (a little special design...).

Hope this helps
Matthias

Karsten Hüttmann <Karsten.Huettmann AT CARUS DOT DE> am 04.02.2000 08:18:28

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>