ADSM-L

Re: Try and buy Version of TSM 3.7

2000-02-02 22:22:03
Subject: Re: Try and buy Version of TSM 3.7
From: Len Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:22:03 EST
In article <OFF5CE1EDC.A60DB63A-ON41256879.00720303 AT emprise DOT de>, Gerd
Becker
<Gerd.Becker AT EMPRISE DOT DE> says:

>Hi ADSM'ers
>has anyone an Idea, where I can find the try and buy version of tsm 3.7=
> for
>testing. I searched on the TIVOLI Web-Page but didn't find anything.
>Thank you

Hello Gerd

I believe that you can go to IBM's ftp site and ftp the latest
maint for tsm 3.7.1. My try of this worked for setting up a test
server for testing from scratch. But would not work for testing
on a copy of an existing adsm server, because of licensing issues.

You can ftp to service.boulder.ibm.com and follow the Tivoli path.

len boyle