ADSM-L

Re: Tape drive comparisons

2000-02-02 10:52:34
Subject: Re: Tape drive comparisons
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:52:34 +0100
Dave,

I came across a benchmark between the two drive you've mentioned. It is
on the IBM site (so it may be biased or it may be not ...) up to you to
read it and properly weight it. By the way I've got 4 3590-E1A on a 3494.

http://www.storage.ibm.com/hardsoft/tape/3590/prod_data/3590perform.pdf

Mauro, STM

> Our company currently has an IBM 3590 b-11 and a 3590 E-11. Our
SAP/Oracle