ADSM-L

missing files and missing space

2000-01-31 01:26:04
Subject: missing files and missing space
From: Saad Al-Sakran <sakransa AT KFSHHUB.KFSHRC.EDU DOT SA>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:26:04 +0300
Hi every one
This is the second message regarding this issue:
1- I have NT server and backup client version 3 Release 1 Level 0.5....and
there are tow drives ( C drives 2GB with file system FAT & D drive 7GB with
file system FAT32).
when I made a backup for the first time the ADSM created two file spaces one
for c drive with 2 GB size and the other for D drive with 2 GB also while the D
drive capacity is 7 GB...whu that happend?

2- Also, I found on other NT server some missing files when I used normal
exploring. But when I looked for them using command line I found them.
 Please if any one has the answer replay to me.
with best regards
SAAD