ADSM-L

ADSM Offsite Storage

2000-01-27 11:07:46
Subject: ADSM Offsite Storage
From: Bill Wheeler <Bill.Wheeler AT LA-Z-BOY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:07:46 -0500
Hello everyone,

            I am currently working on updating our offsite storage routine.
While in doing so, I have found out that we need to keep different retention
on our tapes.
We are using ADSM 3.1.2.2 and I am trying to figure out a way to automate
the switching of the retention.   I am not quite sure how this would need to
be set up.  I am not sure if I need to switch the policies or if there is
something else that needs to be done.  If anyone is doing something like
this can you please help me out, or show me a way to do this.  Any help
would be great.

Thanks in Advance,

Bill Wheeler
AIX Administrator
La-Z-Boy Incorporated
bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com <mailto:bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com>