ADSM-L

Re: Oracle 8 connect agent .... with RMAN script

2000-01-25 18:57:52
Subject: Re: Oracle 8 connect agent .... with RMAN script
From: Nick Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:57:52 -0500
I can't reference the error we got from where I am now, but we had a
problem similar when we installed the web download code.  It doesn't come
with the agent.lic file, which is needed.  The error was very cryptic, and
very similar (if I'm remembering it correctly) to what you're getting.

Quick install of the licence from the CD fixed my problem.  Hopefully it
will be that easy for you, too.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?