ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:06

Can anyone tell me by looking at the attachment.......how long it will take to
delete the filespaces for this node.   And when you delete filespaces does it
actually delete the data off the tapes or is ADSM just that smart.
 Backup retention for this node is 150 days.  Can you explain to me exactly what
I am looking at.  Is this the total for the past 150 days...or is it just daily
totals.  Sorry....and I really appreciate the help.  I need to delete this node
on Saturday and all it's data, but I do not have a clue on how long this will
take.  Any help would be appreciated.

(See attached file: dsmprint6.txt)

Thanks for helping,
Joyce