ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:06

We applied v95 and v1.10.01 or .02, can't quite remember on AIX432 and ADSM
3.1.2.42.  We had to back off of the v1.10 code, the server wouldn't drive the
library (or the library the server) but we had no reason to actually install the
new library microcde just updating it at the same time as the drive code so we
pulled it off.  No problems with the v95 drive code though.

Wayne Gorton <wgorton AT NETTRACK.COM DOT AU> on 01/17/2000 11:24:55 PM