ADSM-L

Re: 9710 library microcode

2000-01-18 15:22:05
Subject: Re: 9710 library microcode
From: Cris Robinson <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:22:05 -0500
According to our STK SE this should not be a problem.
The 1.10.03 code did require that the ADSM code level be
at or above the 3.1.2.40 level.

We are still a few rev's back.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837