ADSM-L

Re: ADSM: Tivoli Data Protection for Workgroups

2000-01-18 13:23:23
Subject: Re: ADSM: Tivoli Data Protection for Workgroups
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:23:23 -0600
The current implementation is for NT machines, works alot like the old
Stac-Replica product (not a coincidence, rather a technology
exchange/purchase) and requires a local tape device --- next release (later
this year) is expected to work across the LAN to store the image in ADSM
backup storage.  Don't know if it's "cluster aware" or not.   Hope this
helps.

Regards,
Don

Don France