ADSM-L

SPACE RELCMAINTION PROBLEM !!!

2015-10-04 17:35:06
Subject: SPACE RELCMAINTION PROBLEM !!!
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi Guys,

I hope everybody is doing well,

Yes, I did not send this email to check how's things. I have a space
reclamation problem, Yeah, welcome to the club. Ok, I have space reclamation
threshold set to 60% during the day and 100% during the night because I have
two tape drives. However, whenever space reclamation process runs it
finishes successfully put no tape reclamation activity get generated. I am
running out of scratch tapes and when I do a query on tapes I find many of
them are candidates for reclamation. The ADSM server is 3.1.2.42 and it's
running on AIX server 4.2.1

Any suggestions, comments or insults.......

Best Regards
Omar AlGhamdi
ghamdigs AT aramco.com DOT sa
966-38737938