ADSM-L

Volume missing in TSM Web Client

2000-01-13 09:19:34
Subject: Volume missing in TSM Web Client
From: Alexandre Bicas Caldeira <abicas AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:19:34 -0200
Hi guys !

I've got another scary bug:

I've been installing TSM Client for Windows in several machines and in almost
all of them the product works fine.
There is one machine that shows me volumes C:, D: and E: in GUI B/A client, but
only shows me C: and E: in the WEB Client !

Using GUI B/A client, I am able to backup restore, archive... D:, but from WEB
B/A Client, I can't even see it !

The same software is installed in all machines, in the same way... I have
already tried to remove and recreate "TSM Client Acceptor" and "TSM Remote
Client Agent" services, but again the problem occured.
  OS: NT4.0 sp5
TSM: 3.7

Has anyone seen this before ?!

Thanks all,