ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 3.1.2.50 problems.

2000-01-13 08:11:29
Subject: Re: ADSM 3.1.2.50 problems.
From: Henk ten Have <hthta AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:11:29 +0100
On 13-Jan-00 Sheelagh Treweek wrote:
> Anyone care to share how TSM 3.7.1 server is going on a large system?
>
> Anyone upgraded a large system yet from 3.1 to 3.7.1?

Very good questions Sheelagh, I just thought about putting them on the list.
I'm also very interested in the experience if there is some.
Oh, and btw, our system is a database with > 25 million entries (13GB) and a AIX
server attached to a 3494 with 6 3590E's, backing up > 150 systems (no PC's) and
running HSM on a couple of AIX and IRIX machine's too.

Cheers,
Henk ten Have.