ADSM-L

Re: [Re: Help: DB backup fails.]

2000-01-12 21:23:41
Subject: Re: [Re: Help: DB backup fails.]
From: LOGAN <vlogan AT USA DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:23:41 EAT
Dwight,
q drives says unknown command. But the other 2 are as follows:
adsm>
q mount
ANR2017I Administrator SERVER_CONSOLE issued command: QUERY MOUNT
ANR2034E QUERY MOUNT: No match found using this criteria.
adsm>
q pro
ANR2017I Administrator SERVER_CONSOLE issued command: QUERY PROCESS
ANR0944E QUERY PROCESS: No active processes found.

Thank you for your follow up in advance.

Logan.

"Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM> wrote:
Drives are all tied up by other processes or are not working...
try a "q drives" and a "q mount" and a "q pro" to see where you stand...
later,
       Dwight