ADSM-L

StorEDGE L1000

2000-01-12 11:39:21
Subject: StorEDGE L1000
From: PIERANTONIO BIANCHI <pierantonio.bianchi AT JRC DOT IT>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:39:21 +0100
Hi all,
I have a Solaris 2.6 machine with ADSM 3.1.2.50 installed on it.
I have also a HP Surestore 6x24GB 4mm and recently I have added a
StorEDGE L1000 with 2 drive. Is a DLT library

Then I ' ve added in /usr/kernel/drv/mt.conf and lb.conf  the instances
for the two new drives and the new library and give the add_drv command.
So I have the 2 drive and the library visible from the OS.

Well: from the operating system the drives work, but when I give the
command
adsm> define library dltlib libtype=scsi device=/dev/rmt/4lb
I get the following error:

ANR8418E DEFINE LIBRARY: An I/O error occurred while accessing library
DLTLIB.
ANS8001I Return code 3.

What is wrong?

TIA