ADSM-L

Re: Monthly, Quarterly Backups for a SAP-System

2000-01-11 13:09:08
Subject: Re: Monthly, Quarterly Backups for a SAP-System
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:09:08 -0600
Right... and/but the good/new news is (a) there's no LAN traffic involved,
and (b) the current-active copies of files scattered across multiple volumes
becomes consolidated in a single stream.

So, the result is the same as the traditional archive-snapshot running
across the network on any given weekend, but much faster.

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA
mailto:dfrance AT pacbell DOT net