ADSM-L

Re: Adsm Connect Agent for Microsoft Exchange

2000-01-10 02:52:53
Subject: Re: Adsm Connect Agent for Microsoft Exchange
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:52:53 +0100
Hello Robert,

different opt and mgtclasses should not be necessary as Exchange backups get
deleted by a client command.

We delete old backups (full, incr) starting the client GUI and choosing the
one we wnat to delete.

What you need is in include for Exchange data to specify a special
management class (See doc), and also you need to exclude exchange data from
normal backups.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com