ADSM-L

Re: Adsm Agent Connect Microsoft Exchange

2000-01-09 19:16:45
Subject: Re: Adsm Agent Connect Microsoft Exchange
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:16:45 -0600
Which account is the scheduler running under?

If you are running v1 release A, then you must use the Exchange Services
account. I suggest upgrading to at least release B. This removes this
restriction, however you will still need to run the scheduler under an
account with local admin authority.

Nathan