ADSM-L

Re: SAN Integration

2000-01-04 16:19:54
Subject: Re: SAN Integration
From: Glen Hattrup <ghattrup AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:19:54 -0700
One minor correction:

If I recall correctly, the next lanfree incarnation is not scheduled for
1Q00.  Current plans call for that incarnation in the vicinity of late 2Q00
or early 3Q00.  Of course, this statement does not constitute or imply a
guarantee, promise, or commitment of development effort or product from the
TSM team.  But, I thought I would nip any pre-anticipation in the bud.
There is another update / level scheduled for early 2Q00 that may be
causing some of this confusion.

Glen Hattrup
Tivoli Storage Manager
Server Development Team