ADSM-L

ADSM ODBC - Crystal Info

2000-01-04 12:19:36
Subject: ADSM ODBC - Crystal Info
From: Cody Cauchi <cody AT UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:19:36 -0500
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

     I am currently using Crystal Reports to view the ADSM database. This
works fine. I can print the data from Crystal report, and manipulate it.
However when I attempt the schedule the report in Crystal Info the schedule
fails. The ODBC works fine otherwise. I am wondering if anyone out there
has experienced the same problem, or is performing similar operation. My
email is cody AT uwindsor DOT ca. I would appreciate any help on this issue.
Thanks, Cody.

Cody Cauchi, Associate Systems Programmer
IT Services,
University of Windsor,
Windsor, ON