ADSM-L

How do you de-reference quotes in perl/dsmadmc script?

2000-01-04 11:56:39
Subject: How do you de-reference quotes in perl/dsmadmc script?
From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek AT NIST DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:56:39 -0500
Hello,

I have an adsm server script called webfilespacedelete as below:

delete filespace $1 $2 wait=yes

and I have a perl program as below:

`/bin/dsmadmc -servername=pipit -id=test -password=test123 run
webfilespacedelete  test_node_name "\\\\gp's p5\\d$" > ./output.txt `

NOTICE the  tick mark in the filespace name (gp's)..... it keeps saying
unmatched quotes when I run this.... how do I need to set up my perl script
to deference the tick? I have tried  double ticking  ('') and backslash (\)
with no luck.....

Please post and/or email me at kkwiatek AT nist DOT gov
Thanks!

Keith