ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:05
Yeong,

Your ADSM Database size is very small.  I would suggest to increase your DB
size as well.
To get rid of the log size problem you have to extend your recovery log size.
Have a look in your dsmserv.dsk for you current db and log names.
Use dsmfmt to format another log file. (dsmfmt -m -log filename size)
Size I would suggest about 20.
Then use dsmserv extend log filename size to increase your log size.

After this your server will start again.  As I said before, you need to
increase your DB.
That is possibly why your log run out of space.
Use dsmfmt -m -db filename size.
Then within ADSM admin session use define dbvol and extend db.
That is possibly why your log run out of space.

Regards
Gerrit