ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Freezing

2000-01-03 13:58:03
Subject: Re: ADSM Freezing
From: Cris Robinson <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 13:58:03 -0500
This is interesting. I asked my previous question regarding the NT event
viewer because we have been
having issues with Mutex errors in the NT environment. We currently have a
ticket open with IBM, although
I have not heard a peep from them in about a month or so.

Question: Is the show threads command an AIX command or an ADSM command?

I would love to know if anyone else has had this happen. We usually only see
this at night when scheduled backups
are running and nothing else. On occasion we have seen it during the day.

We ran a DB audit which solved the problem for a few days on some of the
servers.

Thoughts??? I feel that there is a connection here!

CR
Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837