ADSM-L

two Management Classes for one node

2000-01-03 07:29:53
Subject: two Management Classes for one node
From: Alyn Bush <alynbush AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:29:53 GMT
I have two Management Classes for one client.
But as I see it every client can have one Policy Domain, but
how then I can assign my 2nd Management Class to that client.
The Scenario is like this,
On this particular node I want have only 2 version of some filespace while
the others to have 7 version.  Which means I have to create 2 different
Backup Copy Group, but only one of them can be assigned to that node, how
can assign the other one?  Please help and be detailed, I m new with this
product.

Thanks,
Alyn