ADSM-L

Re: FLASH: Exchange Agent/TDP for Exchange Customers--PLEASE READ !

1999-12-28 16:12:05
Subject: Re: FLASH: Exchange Agent/TDP for Exchange Customers--PLEASE READ !
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:12:05 -0600
Thank for the heads up Del. Funnily enough we've just noticed this behaviour
this week after attempting to restore a 35G database three times (single
full backup). When attempting to start the information store, the store
appeared to be continually looping as if it were looking for a log file. We
then restored the previous full with all associated incrementals and the
problem disappeared. We'd never suspected a problem with our backup data.

Thanks,

Nathan