ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on AIX and SNMP config

1999-12-28 13:42:24
Subject: Re: ADSM on AIX and SNMP config
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:42:24 -0500
Hello Wanda,

We use the following line in our /etc/inittab file...

autosnmp:2:once:/usr/local/bin/rc.dsmsnmp >/dev/console 2>&1 #Start the ADSM
SNM
P subagent

$ oslevel
4.3.2.0

Placement may be important, as well;  ours is near the end of the file,
after all the other network services are started.

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA
mailto:dfrance AT pacbell DOT net