ADSM-L

suppressing header-lines mvs

1999-12-27 02:47:29
Subject: suppressing header-lines mvs
From: Gottfried Sommer <gottfried.sommer AT USA DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 00:47:29 MST
i'm working on platform mvs

I have written ADSM-macros on a PDS-Dataset (i.e. PDSXXX)

Macro (i.e.MAC1):
SELECT STGPOOL_NAME,COUNT(*) "# OF VOLUMES" -
         FROM VOLUMES GROUP BY STGPOOL_NAME
SELECT DEVCLASS_NAME,COUNT(*) "# OF VOLUMES" -
         FROM VOLUMES GROUP BY DEVCLASS_NAME

now i call this macro for example in a REXX with the following command:
"DSMADMC -ID=ADSMxxx -PASS=xxx -TCPP=xxx",
 "-OUT='"xxx"' MACRO 'PDSXXX(MAC1)'"

the output looks like this:
27/12/99 07:06:26
ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
Command Line Administrative Interface - Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.5
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1997, All Rights Reserved.

ANS8000I Server command: 'SELECT STGPOOL_NAME,COUNT(*) "# OF VOLUMES". . .

STGPOOL_NAME           # OF VOLUMES
------------------              ------------

CST-A-01T-01                            6
CST-B-01T-01                            1580

CST-B-01T-11                            14
PST-A-01T-01                            6
PST-B-01D-01                            6
PST-B-01T-01                            989
PST-B-01T-11                            1
ANS8000I Server command: 'SELECT DEVCLASS_NAME,COUNT(*) "# OF VOLUMES". . .

DEVCLASS_NAME          # OF VOLUMES
------------------              ------------

DEV-A-01T-01                            6
DEV-B-01T-01                            989
DEV-B-01T-11                            1
DEV-C-01T-01                            6
DEV-C-01T-02                    1594
DISK                                    6
ANS8000I Server command: 'COMMIT'

ANS8002I Highest return code was 0.

can anybody tell me, how to suppress the header-lines (ADSTAR..., Command...,
(C)Copy...),
so that i get only the data on my output-dataset.