ADSM-L

Re: SQL and ADSM ACT LOG Queries

2015-10-04 17:36:17
Subject: Re: SQL and ADSM ACT LOG Queries
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Check out my web page. I use  alot of adsm sql commands to produce
output.

http://mbrown.cc.mcgill.ca/adsminfo.html

Just about all the output on that page has the sql command at the top
of each page.

For that particular page I run the command every day at 8:30 am. so I
have a log from 9:00 am yesterday to a fairly current time.

>Does anyone know how to limit sql queries to just one day of the activity
log.
>Currently, we can produce reports but they contain every record in the
activity
>log. We would like to be able to trim the data down to just one day, like
>yesterday.  We want to automatically produce this report so the date
command
>should be something like "yesterday".  We don't know and can't figure this
out.

Thank You,
  Mark Brown, Operations Supervisor
  McGill University, Computing Centre