ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7.1 on NT client errors

1999-12-22 15:51:36
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7.1 on NT client errors
From: "CANNAM, CYNTHIA L (SWBT)" <CC5657 AT MOMAIL.SBC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:51:36 -0600
All:

After running a few tests using Andy's info/example, I'm convinced there's
something obscure in the registry that's creating a gremlin here. I still
received the severe messages on each run, but in each instance it was a
different object creating the message even though nothing was made to be
different on the machine itself. Guess I'll have to put on my NT goggles and
go swimming for something in the murky recesses of the registry to find that
one small something that's causing this.

Thanks to all who responded --- I'll repost here with final information.

Cindy

Cynthia L. (Cindy) Cannam, MBA
SWBT Systems Manager/ADSM Technical Support
(314)340-0722 office
(314)879-1696 pager
(314)340-0992 fax
Nearly Native Floridian Freezing in the Midwest...