ADSM-L

Re: Selectively deleting files

1999-12-22 13:43:36
Subject: Re: Selectively deleting files
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:43:36 -0500
Seems to me that all you really need to do is (a) always partition "cda"
(confidential disclosure agreement) documents for a given client-project
under a specific tree structure on each ADSM client, then (b) when it's time
to remove them from ADSM, change your include-list to rebind that data to a
management class that causes the data to be deleted (ie, VerDeleted=0) thru
expiration... the same way all the Connect Agent data is released today!  No
big deal, if the client data is properly organized;  and if not, just get
the approp. references to specific files into the include/exclude list with
the new mgmt-class assigned.

Hope this helps!

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.