ADSM-L

Re: DB grows without significant increase in number of files

1999-12-22 01:36:09
Subject: Re: DB grows without significant increase in number of files
From: Stanislav KESTER <kester AT ZELPO DOT SK>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:36:09 +0100
Hello Gerhard !

I have the same problem. In version 2.1.0 on VM/ESA was database 70 MB,
when I done migraton to ADSM server 3.1.2.20/VM and done migration of
data from 3490 cartridges to 3590, my database is 2 GB. But data bulk is
the same, how in version 2.1.0 !!!

Stano

"Cook, Dwight E" wrote:

> when does your "expire inv" run ?  (or is it running ?)

| Zeleziarne Podbrezova a.s.    Ing. Stanislav KESTER     |
| Ironworks  Podbrezova         system engineer           |
| computer centre               mailto:kester AT zelpo DOT sk    |
| Kolkaren 35                   http://www.zelpo.sk       |
| 976 81 POBREZOVA              tel: +421-867-6452491     |
| Slovak Republic               fax: +421-867-6452402     |

*** email bol kontrolovany antivirom / email was checked by antivirus