ADSM-L

Re: UDB compression on OS/2

1999-12-21 17:13:34
Subject: Re: UDB compression on OS/2
From: Noha Safy <nsafy AT IDSC.GOV DOT EG>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:13:34 +0200
Hello,
Yes, I can send backup directly to tape
but I prefere to keep a copy of the backup on the hard disk
and then copy this storage poool to a copy pool.
I would also like to know how this can be implemented in the
new version of db2 (the backup to backup pool actually
was executed successfully in the older version of db2 (2.1.2))

best regards

noha