ADSM-L

DB grows without significant increase in number of files

1999-12-21 11:10:55
Subject: DB grows without significant increase in number of files
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:10:55 +0100
Hello,
is there a limit in te size of the ADSM database beyond which the
database grows unreasonably fast? Or is there a bug? I have 1% more
utilization with a lower number of files. It seems to me that my
database suffers from sort of cancer.
I have on AIX an ADSM Server 3.1.2.40. The database is 30 GB.
Best regards
Gerhard
---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany