ADSM-L

ANR8855E

1999-12-20 10:10:15
Subject: ANR8855E
From: Mark Owens <Mark_Owens AT PRODIGY DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:10:15 -0500
I apologize for reposting this. My service contract got hacked in the budget
process
and I will be charged  if I call Tivoli/IBM ........ I've got to believe there
are other STK ACSLS customers out there whom have experienced these types
of errors before.......... by the way, have a safe happy holiday!

Server    : AIX 3.1.2.42
ACSLS  : 5.3

Hi All,

From time to time I get message identifier ANR8855E which is documented in
the V3 ADSM Messages manual. Unfortunately, I can't find info on the many
different status' for example.......  status=STATUS_NI_FAILURE. Whats a
NI?

Would anyone know where I can find documentation which explains the values
to the right of status=

ANR8855E ACSAPI(acs_query_server) response with unsuccessful status,
status=STATUS_NI_FAILURE.    or
status=STATUS_CAP_IN_USE  (this one I know) or
status=STATUS_IPC_FAILURE

I'm sure there are more but I can't find any doc.

tia

Mark