ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Connect agent for Lotus Notes Restore problem

1999-12-15 01:49:45
Subject: Re: ADSM Connect agent for Lotus Notes Restore problem
From: Herve Chibois <Herve.Chibois AT FR.ABNAMRO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 07:49:45 +0100
Hi  there,

Try to enclose your file in "" because of space in filename.

Rv

Skip_Mills AT TFJWW DOT COM on 14/12/99 20:33:00
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:      (bcc: Herve Chibois/FR/ABNAMRO/NL)

When I tied to restore a Notes Database with a space in the name I get
the error
below. I am running  NT ADSM Server  Version 3 rel 1 Level 1.3.  I have
restore
many databases  before with no problems.  I believe it's caused by the
space in
the name of the database.  I tried quotes around the database name with no
success.  Has anyone seen this  problem  before.  Thanks for your help in
advance.

C:\WIN32APP\IBM\ADSM\AGENTLN>dsmnotes restore
d:\notes\data\bldgsvcs\disaster pr
eparedness.nsf
ANS0909E Error in parsing options