ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:36:16
                                                                   Subject:
                                                  OS/2 filespace name is
                                                  all spaces
                                                             Attachment(s):
I have an OS/2 client with several drives.  One of the drives is not
labeled.  Normally, ADSM doesn't backup such drives.  In ADSM for this
server, I have a filespace name consisting solely of spaces, which I'm
guessing somehow came from the unlabeled drive.  What syntax do I use to
delete this filespace from ADSM?  I've tried DEL FILES MYSERVER " " (quote
space quote), but no luck.

Bob Brazner
Johnson Controls, Inc.
(414) 228-2570