ADSM-L

Reenv.: Re: Root user using ADSM

1999-12-14 09:10:18
Subject: Reenv.: Re: Root user using ADSM
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:10:18 -0500
sudo is public domain software for UNIX. It allows you to run a command as
another userid, e.g.

sudo -u root dsmc backup /

>>> Gerardo Zapata <gzapata AT AVANTEL DOT NET> 12/13/99 04:00PM >>>
Thanks for your help Susan. I will preciate if you ask you AIX admin where he
got that tool he used, that would be very helpful solving our problem.

Thanks in advance
Regards.

Gerardo Zapata Gonzalez
Tivoli Professional Services/ADSM