ADSM-L

Re: Granting Access to another user

2015-10-04 17:36:16
Subject: Re: Granting Access to another user
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
G'day Kelly,

I've tried the same thing a few times with the GUI and with the command
line.
The command line worked fine (not 100%).
When I used the GUI access to the client was still restricted. I did not
APPLY the changes.
When I use the GUI now I expand it to the full screen so I don't miss
anything.
This may be your problem as well. It did take me a while to find out what I
was missing.
Thanks for your great help on this list (and the jokes alias *sm)

hope this fixes your problem

Leo Humar
LCS Pty Ltd
lhumar AT bigpond.net DOT au

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large