ADSM-L

Re: long backup time

1999-12-09 17:08:57
Subject: Re: long backup time
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:08:57 -0600
You might also take a look at your NTFS size... there is
a known NT performance problem (and fix from Redmond) when
you use large disk drives --- check out the knowledge base
at Microsoft, if you're using large (aka, > 9GB) drives.

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA
mailto:dfrance AT pacbell DOT net