ADSM-L

Re: scheduling problems

1999-12-09 15:41:52
Subject: Re: scheduling problems
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:41:52 -0600
You must read the server install instructions (check quick start
book), determine what you've paid for, obtain the license key,
then use the "register license xxxxxx" command to add the required
feature... also, check your server's installed directory for README
files which usually contain additional info.  (The distribution CD
usually contains license keys;  if you don't have that, you're SOL.)

Also, you can access all the books online, just goto
http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/storage_mgt/

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA