ADSM-L

Re: Problem Upgrading ADSM from V3R1 to V3R1 Level 2.40

1999-12-09 07:49:18
Subject: Re: Problem Upgrading ADSM from V3R1 to V3R1 Level 2.40
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 07:49:18 -0500
>I trying ADSM, when i upgrade ADSM and hit the problem as below.
>Where is the upgraded parameter that i can set? Hope can get
>someone feedback. Thanks.
>
>ANR0983W The server database was recorded by a down-level version of the
>server program. The UPGRADEDB parameter is required to...

Think how disappointed the IBM documentation people must be to find a
customer doing an upgrade and disregarding the manuals and READMEs
that they spent so much time writing.  At a minimum, review the
Quick Start manual for the basics in planting server code, where
they tell how to do an UPGRADEDB.
   Richard Sims, BU