ADSM-L

Re: TSM WIN32 client dsm.opt file

1999-12-09 02:04:59
Subject: Re: TSM WIN32 client dsm.opt file
From: Steffan Rhoads <arhoads AT PACBELL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 23:04:59 -0800
Andy,

good point: I'm on win98 with very recent updates (on autopilot with
microsoft...).  I had started the install and at the end was put into
the wizard.  I added 7 or 8 lines (the original was blank) and continued
on to the finish.

Steffan

--
Steffan Rhoads
Steffan Rhoads
Senior Technical Consultant
MCBA, Inc.
10 Holland
Irvine, California  92618-2504
800-817-0725 - Voice & phone mail
800-235-5677 - Pager
srhoads AT mcba DOT com - Office email
3232006924 AT pagenetmessage DOT net - email to my pager
  I can send a limited email reply.
arhoads AT pacbell DOT net - Personal email
  Personal email works better when I'm traveling or at home.