ADSM-L

Re: Exclude.Dir -- ??

1999-12-08 13:55:00
Subject: Re: Exclude.Dir -- ??
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:55:00 -0400
Hello,
what the adsm documentation is trying to tell
you is that you can use the following :

exclude.dir  /rxv*

and that will exclude all directories starting with
rxv charcaters. In this case, it would exclude
/rxv001 through /rxv150, which is what Gail
asked originally.

Have a great day !

Rejean Larivee
Rejean Larivee
IBM ADSM Level 2 Support

---------------------- Forwarded by Rejean Larivee/Quebec/IBM on 12/08/99

"Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM> on 12/08/99 02:01:21
PM