ADSM-L

Re: archive (gotta get it all)

1999-12-08 07:08:30
Subject: Re: archive (gotta get it all)
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 07:08:30 -0500
On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Tony Rynan wrote:

// Hi Andy,
//
// Wouldn't this whole exercise be easier if a filespace argument of nothing
// (like incremental) matched all the local filespaces for the client
// node......
//
// Can we raise a design change request for this.......???? And how about
// having archive use the include/exclude file as well ...
//
// regards Tonyr
//
//

I second this motion....

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                         Systems and Network Engineer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu